hi folks,
after having some outstanding hints on flexibility from felipe (sorry, those are in italian), I feel that I have to share this precious link with you:
http://danvanzandt.blogspot.com/2010/09 ... ssion.html
this guy rocks, very straight forward and easy to apply progression.
Now, besides welcoming comments from moderators and other forum members, I like to ask if anyone can point me to vids on prerequisites.
as felipe said, "stretching scientifically" requires to being able to perform a set of 100 reps on:
crunch, lower extension, leg raises, adductor flyies
before starting PNF isometric training on splits.
My problem is that when searched vids for those key words I came up with so many different things. Can anyone point me to the right exercises?
you know, I hate getting injured, I just want to double check that I'm ready for that...
ps
apparently you can alternate front and side split training days, which basically allows for everyday practice.