HERE'S MY LAST TESTING RESULTS COMPARED WITH MY NEW RESULTS:
PLANCHE - 30 second Tuck Planche NOW: 20 second tuck planche perfect form
FRONT LEVER -20 second flat tuck front lever ( not sure about form) NOW: 20 second perfect form
L-SIT - Before- 30 second pb horizontal. NOW: 20 second from the floor (i find this MUCH harder then pb's)
Back Lever - 55 second tuck - NOW - 15 SEC FLAT TUCK
my new fsp schedule will look like this:
Planche - 6 sets of 10 seconds (concentrating on form)
FL - 6 sets of Flat tuck (form)
L-sit - 6 sets of 10 seconds from floor
back lever- seeings as i couldn't get at least 20 secs on the bl, I will continue to train in sets of 30 second tucks, and once a week do 10 sets of 6 second FLAT tucks (I read this suggestion from slizzardman, referring to planche)
What do you guys think of progress? I've heard many places that you shouldn't do planche until you can do 60sec L-sit. should I stop my planche work? I'm still seeing good progress though. would working planche at the same time be hurting any progress?
- this topic has been moved as it had nothing to do with digital coaching. please do not crosspost threads.