Hi guys, I really have no where to turn but here right now. I'm hoping someone can give me advice or guide me in the right direction.
Since Thurdays night, I've been feeling ill. That night, I slept with 4 layers on and I was still shivering... in Singapore, where it's pretty much always at least 25 degrees celcius. Since then I've had at least one fever a day. What's worse is that, I have 0 energy. Walking to the bathroom is enough to make me stumble even while walking at 0.5km/h. Walking to the hawker center to get food makes me feel like I will faint soon (about 200 meters away). I also have an irritated throat, with a cough that hurts every time. I often switch between feeling very cold or very hot.
The worst is that the NUS Health Center phone line says they have no doctors in this week. The National Univeristy Hospital says they'll get back to me in 3 business days, due to the holiday this thursday and friday, that means I'll get an answer in over a week. In this foreign country, I don't know what papers I need, etc.
I guess this was a bit of a rant, because the last 4 days have felt like 8. All I do is sleep on such a lousy bed, that my lower back kills every time I switch position (my arms and hands keep falling asleep too (even in the coffin position!)
If there anything I can do nutritionally to help me. I've mostly been eating eggs, fruits, some veggies, and chicken. I had soup yesterday (won ton). What about vitamin C. Can I take fruits that have that without further irritating my throat? Or will I have to take pills?
First time I'm sick in over 2 years... and I'm even eating paleo now. I just want to get better ![]()