2011 GB Mallorca Seminar (Early Announcement)

Started by Coach Sommer, January 28, 2011 · 37 Replies · 7,389 Views

Alvaro

Will have to get wet and sandy, we should ask slizzard for a Seal WOD !.

The gym ( initially will be the same one) will be available for late october till mid november due to the bussy competition schedule( the girls team is trying to pass the olympic cut directly in the world championships ). Coach is studying which dates fit better with his own athletes competition schedule.

Take this info with a grain of salt as nothing is decided yet!

Christian Sørlie

Beach WOD!!!!

Guest

Any news? I will definitely be away until September 30th, after that it's all good. And I don't! Want! To! Miss! Out! This! Time! :D

Alvaro

Probably we will have news shortly.;). Also second half of october and first half of november are the dates coach is working by now you will not wait for much longer. :D

Cole Dano

That sounds great, its a good time of year for me to travel as well.

Max Johnson

I'll probably be coming if it fits in with university.

Will there be another shirt like last year's one? :D

5148890426_8016624c19_z.jpg

Alvaro

I hope we can even improve last year tshirt and hodies!

Cole Dano
omegant said:
I hope we can even improve last year tshirt and hodies!

Tic Bodies? :P

Alvaro

Yep :? , or a bit too short sport tshirts, better colours( not matching exacly the pic I saw), so many things... next time as we will have more time, we'll try to get more control over the process. This was my first time ever and I thought I could fully trust the tshirt guy's good opinion. I was wrong! Not a dissaster but very improveable job non the less. :|

Next batch will be much better hopefully! :P

Cole Dano

Om you did an amazing job last time, there's not much to improve.

Honestly, i hope you can enjoy the seminar a bit more this time. I've been there too often, bring a great guest but you can't enjoy it because you have to worry about everything.

I'm really looking forward to getting back to Mallorca, hope it can all come together again.

Christian Sørlie

I am at work now wearing the t-shirt proudly 8)

Coach Sommer

Not locked in yet, but I am currently waiting for facility confirmation of my chosen dates for the 2011 GB Mallorca Seminar.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Cole Dano

Anxiously waiting for lock in!