List of Stretches

Started by SoMDel, January 27, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,877 Views

SoMDel

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

So I've been trying to implement one or two days of my workout week to stretching, but I've been coming up short. I am coming up short in finding enough variations to fill an hour to an hour and a half for 1 or two times per week without repeating stretches too often.

I was wondering if, as a community, we could get a list of static and dynamic stretches going. If you guys just post what you have to offer it would be greatly appreciated. I will make a list and hopefully we can get the post stickied.

I find a list would be a valuable asset to the GB community, help contribute!

Aaron Griffin
Blairbob said:
courtesy from the AGT program of Brandon Oto.

Man, since I've found the AGT program via these forums, I've incorporated a LOT of it into my current program. It's an amazingly good resource

SoMDel

Thank you Blairbob, much appreciated.