I have to take an unexpected work trip to San Diego tomorrow. I will probably have some free time in the evening, so I was hoping to take advantage of local places to do some kind of training. Any recommendations? I am generally interested in gymnastics training (of course), parkour/freerunning, and the like.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Places to train in San Diego?
Started by Ryan Libke, January 24, 2011 · 3 Replies · 1,646 Views
http://usa-gymnastics.org/pages/usagymclub/findagym.html
Aushion Cushman also runs a gymnastics/crossfit class in downtown san diego. it's around 5pm I think.
CHATman, but close enough 8)
next time any of you GB'ers are in San Diego, let me know!
On 2/22/2011 at 9:03 AM, Aushion Chatman said:next time any of you GB'ers are in San Diego, let me know!
Hey Aushion,
Do you still do GB in SD? (I know this reply is over 6 years after your post!)
Thanks!