A small personal goal

Started by David Beckerman, January 24, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,468 Views

David Beckerman

Hi guys,

For the first time during today's WOD I managed my first unsupported GH!! It was a surprised as I was just easing myself into the position. Instead I thought, "Hey I might be able to hold this" and luckily I could!

Anyway I know it isn't a particularly advance FSP but I just wanted to thank everyone for all the tips and support on this board (errrr sounds like I am practicing an acceptance speech at the Oscars).

Regards,

Dave

John Sapinoso

great work! this a milestone you can truly be proud of.

Michael Traynor

Congratulations, there is little that compares with achieving something you have worked hard for :)

David Beckerman

Thank you guys. I had to share it here as everyone else I know would just ask, "And a german hang is what exactly?"

Joshua Naterman

Awesome! German hang is harder than people think. I am glad your hard work is paying off!