Heavy Tumbler

Started by AlexX, January 23, 2011 · 6 Replies · 2,170 Views

AlexX

Came across an old video that I always liked. Not only is this guy a good tumbler but his size should inspire anyone who thinks that they are too big too tumble. I know he is above 200 lbs. but I am not sure of his exact weight. Depending on his height he could easily be 220+ lbs.

QDBnkf-hSjk

I am a really big fan of his arabians (is that the right name?) that he does with a slight pause before he flips but after the twist.

Wheelson

QDBnkf-hSjk

there ya go

AlexX

haha thanks, I fail at embedding videos.

Razz

Very cool indeed :)

yuri marmerstein

haha this video is super old. it is one of the things that got me into acrobatics.

lateef is a stuntman, he was in several movies such as Tom Yum Goong(the protector), Tekken, Undisputed 3

he was also a college gymnast back in the day so don't be fooled

AlexX

I knew he was stuntman because when I first came across his work he was working with zerogravity (awesome stunt team :). Didn't know he was a college gymnast though, wonder if he was a lot smaller for that.

Coach Sommer
yuri said:
... he was also a college gymnast back in the day so don't be fooled ...

Lateef was also a US Jr National Team member in the 1990s.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer