This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Just to open up the posts!!

Started by Alvaro, January 22, 2011 · 10 Replies · 113 Views

Alvaro

I just wanted to be the first to open a post :D:lol: :wink:

Razz

Damnit :mrgreen:

Alvaro

Too slowwwww :twisted:

Alex Dienaar

Hahaha :D Third in that case! I do like the sound of "Graduate Studies" :D

Mats Trane

Who is going to Arizona?

Christian Sørlie

In may? Im working out the logistics now. Getting off work and stuff. I'm planning on making either the May or September one.

Cole Dano

I'll be at one or the other as well. Still not sure which.

Both would be fantastic, but not sure i can pull it off.

Mats Trane

I´m planning for the May one, trying to get off work, money and so on. Also plan to spend 3 days in Santa Monica after the seminar.

Would be great if we were a couple of guys/girls from the Mallorca seminar! :D

Razz

I'm unfortunately not going :(

Pedro Otero

May and September for sure, here.

Joshua Naterman

I am shooting for attending both as well.