Iron Cross

Started by Razz, January 20, 2011 · 20 Replies · 4,441 Views

Razz

dIwcsFNLqDk

First time with grips so should be better quickly. This was the last of 4 or 5 sets. Any critique welcome!

Edit: Also I've gotten a bit fat in my vacation so should be easier once I'm 2-3kgs lighter :oops: :mrgreen:

Alessandro Mainente

and you are fat???!!! how many kilos are you?

Razz

I fluctuate from 70-73kg in the morning depending on if I have taken a dump, how carb flat I am etc. I'd like to be around 8% BF and I believe I'm 12-14% right now

Alvaro
:D Great!
Michael Traynor

Yes yes my friend, good work! :) Euro power! ;)

lay off the pies and you could look like me in no time Razz ;D

7% bf for the win!

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

Nice!

One day for me! :mrgreen:

John Sapinoso
Razz said:
I fluctuate from 70-73kg in the morning depending on if I have taken a dump

3 kg poops and words to live by

:lol:

Gregor

Great work Razz!

yuri marmerstein
Razz said:
I fluctuate from 70-73kg in the morning depending on if I have taken a dump, how carb flat I am etc. I'd like to be around 8% BF and I believe I'm 12-14% right now

haha i need to get a scale now so I can measure the mass of my morning dumps

nice work razz

Blairbob

Fish oil and lots of green fiber.

Razz

HAHAHA guys ok average poops are 500g I guess, weight fluctuations depends more on the carb intake and time of last meal.

Funny story though, I once measured my weight before and after and had lost 1.2kg...now I don't know how much was thermic loss and how much was actually deposited, but still :lol:

Razz
Breaks said:
Yes yes my friend, good work! :) Euro power! ;)

lay off the pies and you could look like me in no time Razz ;D

7% bf for the win!

Oh boy If I could eat a pie right now! Looking forward to the single digit bf ;)

Mats Trane

Hi guys!

Nice work Razz

I´m seriously considering going to Arizona in may, Razz, Omegant, Breaks are thinking about going?

Also considering to go to Santa Monica for a few days after the seminar :D

Btw how do you calculate your bodyfat?

Michael Traynor

I really really want to go, more than I can say but i'm going to have to see how money things are and how much things are going to cost. Hopefully people will be staying in the same hotel and someone else will do all the costings ;) would be awesome to have a strong european presence though :)

Razz

I've more than considered it! But the thing is I've already attended a GB seminar so I think a biosignature would be more bang for my buck since my goal after all is to be one of the top personal trainers :) That being said nothing is decided yet, also depends on exams and this and that.. Would be very cool to see everyone again, as well as the American forum members :D

Bodyfat can me measured by a DEXA scanning (precise) and by using calipers together with some formulas (usually not so precise, depends who is doing it)

Alvaro

I am negotiating the trip with my other half 8) Also I have to get enought days from job to assist at least 2 days. Isn't going to be easy...

Seiji

Looks great! I remember those days when you were only a little past half way there.

Joshua Naterman
Razz said:
HAHAHA guys ok average poops are 500g I guess, weight fluctuations depends more on the carb intake and time of last meal.

Funny story though, I once measured my weight before and after and had lost 1.2kg...now I don't know how much was thermic loss and how much was actually deposited, but still :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :shock:

DUDE. Are you... you know... doing your business on the scale?! 500g?

You know, I have weighed immediately before and after many times, and despite my scale being accurate to .2 lbs I never see a frikkin difference on the scale!!! Drives me crazy, that just doesn't make sense. It's not like I'm dropping raisinets either, I earned a reputation in boot camp for being part elephant. :oops:

Cole Dano

I just lost my appetite for your lembas!

Razz
Seiji said:
Looks great! I remember those days when you were only a little past half way there.

Thanks :) I remember too!

slizzardman said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

DUDE. Are you... you know... doing your business on the scale?! 500g?

You know, I have weighed immediately before and after many times, and despite my scale being accurate to .2 lbs I never see a frikkin difference on the scale!!! Drives me crazy, that just doesn't make sense. It's not like I'm dropping raisinets either, I earned a reputation in boot camp for being part elephant.

HAHA 500g was a complete guess :D but as mentioned I once did see a 1.2kg difference. If I recall there was a reason I measured that exact one though, I knew something big was coming up :mrgreen:

That part elephant just made me cry out loud, thank god I'm here on my own :P

Joshua Naterman

Hahaha! Ah, what can I say... :oops: :mrgreen:

Cole, lembas won't make you part elephant! :lol: Although with those and my sprouting garbanzo beans perhaps I can attain Mastodon status...