Title says it all, anyone have a good consistent brand to recommend?
Appreciate it.
Started by Timy7, January 20, 2011 · 6 Replies · 4,458 Views
Title says it all, anyone have a good consistent brand to recommend?
Appreciate it.
for what? Rings?
Bulldogs seem pretty robust. Reisport are known to be broken in easy. I like having the boys use US Glove.
However, if you properly make some tape grips and save them, you won't need grips unless you're doing some BIG SWINGING skills. You can save your hands this way or just get some palm grips.
It is only good to use grips once you have learned to swing VERY GOOD because if you can swing bigger with them which is not a good idea if your swing technique is poor.
Oh grips you mean...I heard new reisport is good again but leather is darker then before. Anyone tried the new one (I got lucky and got older version of a raisport and it's good). I think US team has a new model hmmm :roll: :roll: :roll:
How do you make tape grips?
Thanks BlairBob that's a great idea.
I'm just starting to play with some VERY basic swinging so this will come in handy