Here it is guys from the side... I went 135 -> 225 -> 315... yes big jumps but had little time on me.
Analysis at will thanks for the help!
RDp3Jatt91M
Started by Patrick Angelo Sardilli, January 19, 2011 · 2 Replies · 1,418 Views
Here it is guys from the side... I went 135 -> 225 -> 315... yes big jumps but had little time on me.
Analysis at will thanks for the help!
RDp3Jatt91M
In general I reckon it's pretty good. In my opinion hip height is perfect and especially at 135 there's no dramas.
The only thing I would say is at 315 it looks like u lose ur lumbar curve a tiny bit at the start of the pull (not badly tho). I think just focus on tightening up your lower back before the start of the lift a little more, and grind the lift out a bit more instead of trying to lift it too quickly. I've always found that when ppl try to lift a dead too fast they can tend to round a little, I reckon slow down a little and grind out the lift with a straighter back.
Hope that makes some sense. Tho no major issues really, and ppl may have a diferent opinion to me.
I tend to pull quick you got that right Demus. Thx Man!