Hey guys I've been doing gymnastics since winter of 2009 (I'm 21) and this past year in late october, I hurt my shoulder.
I went to a chiro (airrosti real good) and he told me I had impingement so he had me doing bands and icing it.
It was almost 100% two months later then...last week I did an inlocate ( how I hurt myself to start with) and then I reinjured. I went back to him and he told me it was new injury. He said it could be a slight SLAP lesion tear.
he told me to take it easy this week which i have done and that I should see him in a week so that means this Friday or next Monday.
My question/concern is what do you guys know about that?
I don't want surgery and he doesn't either. Since it is only a slight tear from what he thinks (no MRI) what do you guys recommend/ suggest?
He agreed with me that it probably won't be like 3 months till I can do stuff like inlocate/dislocate on rings.
I pretty much have 100% range of motion. It just hurts a teeny bit and I have some instability and it was hurting whilst runing but that has pretty much gone away so my hope is that it is getting better.
thanks so much