I almost voted for the wrong person since I saw yesterday. But then I realized you were in first! Congrats. I will post this on my blogs for my friends to vote.
Your Help Needed!
Started by Michael Traynor, January 11, 2011 · 36 Replies · 7,854 Views
Done. I wish you the best of luck.
I'm quite annoyed to be no. 4445 to be honest
. You're 38 ahead at the moment
Voted. Spread has widened some more. Will vote from home and iPad soon!
Thanks so much everyone! Time is runninng out so if anyone is still to vote or can do anything else to help then there will be big handshakes for you all at the next seminar we both attend ;D Bless you all.
You are going to run out of hands with so manyhand shakes. grip training?!!!
Just to let you all know that the Greenland Climb 2011 was successful in the bid for money and equipment and it is in no small part thanks to you all and to Coach Sommer for pm-ing the whole forum, so a huge huge thank you to all those that voted from me and the lads. This forum continues to be a magnet for generally awesome guys and girls!
Fantastic news Breaks.
Awesome, congratulations!
Very cool. Well done.
Breaks,
Some handstand photos from the top of the mountain (or a reasonably safe vicinity thereof
) would be outstanding!
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Dont forget to bring your rings, it will be nice for you to use them someplace warm. :wink: