Acrobatics at the street BBoy style

Started by Alvaro, January 4, 2011 · 6 Replies · 2,296 Views

Alvaro

:D:D

3uPdcvrr_xE

Gavin Strelitz

Good fun.

Razz

Good show :D

Michael Traynor

Great show thanks for sharing!

I often wonder when I see people like this who seem to be incredibly elastic, how much is trained and how much is natural/genetic. What do you guys think?

Newguy

I doubt very much is genetic. Most of that has to be trained in. Preferably from a young age (That way it takes less time) But really from any age!

Razz

It's trained I'm sure. It's not hard to become flexible if you put in the effort. 3x30minutes per week should get you quite far in the beginning.

Michael Traynor

Yeah I guess so, but i train flexibility way more than 3x30mins a week and watching this guy I still can't ever imagine being like him, but I guess you never know where you will end up :)