Hi currently these are my 4 goals.
1)Planche
2)Front Lever
3)One arm pullup
4)Ab wheel from straight legs
Currently I have been working these 3 times a week for 3 weeks now.
My ab wheel is progressing nicely but I am a little stuck with the others.
For the planche I use parallettes and am currently at the tuck planche position. I hold it for 15seconds for 4 reps. I also do planche pushups with legs held on a chair.
The front lever is progressing but very very slowly. I am currently in this level as the picture and am holding for 20seconds for 3 reps. I also do Tuck Front Lever Pullups for about 8x3
http://www.dragondoor.com/imag.....Justin.jpg
My one arm pullup is frozen lol. But I am not dedicating lost of time to it though. I just do isometrics twice a week for it, by trying to force myself up from the beginning position and holding for 8 seconds.
Any help, routines, exercises and tips are greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot!