Window movie maker is awesome! Video

Started by sasquatch, January 2, 2011 · 10 Replies · 3,366 Views

sasquatch

I'm just learning how to use it.

If the embedding doesn't work, here's the link

o8_8Se3c4_w

It's probably not that funny, I'm just happy I can start making fancy videos. :D

David Picó García

Ha, ha , if you think windows movie maker is awesome, dont watch apple's imovie or youl get a heart attack because of the excitement :wink:

Michael Traynor

My favourite part was it's relevance to gymnastics ;) (just kidding)

sasquatch
serotonin said:
Ha, ha , if you think windows movie maker is awesome, dont watch apple's imovie or youl get a heart attack because of the excitement :wink:

My friend was telling me imovie is awesome, what can you different from movie maker?

Breaks, I thought the community section didn't have to be about gymnastics?

David Picó García

Well is really easy to use and also have some prebuilt effects if you like them, here you have to videos i have already posted in this forum done with imovie in just minutes. (oh!!! and no hangs at all, i'm pretty sure that if you work with HD Windows Movie Maker will hang before you finish your project)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2353

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2353&start=15#p21732

Sternford

Final Cut (express) is okay too

sasquatch

My friend said if I buy a mac they have a lot of cool features for making movies too. I would be cool to make some high quality video, do the people that have such clear videos use like a video camera or something?

Nic Scheelings

I personally just got a mac, imovie is a million times better than windows movie maker. Stay tuned for some cool videos soon!

David Picó García

My videos were done with a first generation iphone (which it didn't have video natively only throw jailbrake, so not the best camrecoreder out there).

Demus, keep on with your videos, they are truly inspirational.

About Final Cut i find it to difficult for the novice. Inestead imovie is really intuictive

Neal Winkler

I have never been able to load a video in windows movie maker. The program just freezes everytime I try.

Sternford

Oh, and to anyone using or thinking of using windows movie maker, please do not use that blue screen with white text that you see in all the videos made with it.