HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Started by Newguy, January 1, 2011 · 15 Replies · 3,626 Views

Newguy

READ THE CAPTION!!! :D:D:D:D

Cole Dano

Happy New Year!

Thanks, Shout Outs, Big Ups to all the great folks here on the forum!

I can say that being part of the Gymnastics Bodies crew has been one of the greatest experiences i've had. In the short corse of a year, my strength has improved, i feel better, and met so many wonderful people, online, and in person at the seminars.

Gymnastics seems to have a certain Esprit de Corps that is truely exceptional. I'm honored to be even a small part of the community.

Of course a massive thanks goes out to Coach Sommer - you know what i mean sir!

Coach Sommer

Happy New Year and best wishes for a productive 2011!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Neal Winkler

Happy new year everyone.

Coach, what can we be expecting from GymnasticBodies in 2011?

Kyle Courville

Happy new year to all.

trianglechoke7 said:
Coach, what can we be expecting from GymnasticBodies in 2011?

I think you're thinking what I'm thinking. :lol:

Quick Start Test Smith

Happy New Year! Here's to a very productive year!

AlexX
kyle said:
Happy new year to all.
trianglechoke7 said:
Coach, what can we be expecting from GymnasticBodies in 2011?

I think you're thinking what I'm thinking. :lol:

Everyone getting an Iron Cross muahahahahahaha.

Razz

HAHA :mrgreen: Just need smaller muscles and red hair :P

Coach Sommer
... Coach, what can we be expecting from GymnasticBodies in 2011? ...

As you all already know, I am always reluctant to discuss projects that are currently in progress. However there are several items which can be shared at this time:

1) GB Seminars - 2010 saw the first European based GB Seminar occur. This seminar was outstanding with attendees from 10 countries participating. The Europeans were incredibly hard workers. On the last day when I worked them all day long straight thru lunch from 8 to 4:30, they then reconvened back at the hotel for another two hours of review before heading off to dinner!

2011 may see GB Seminars in both Australia and Europe in addition to the two US based GB Seminars held in May and Sept at my facility in Scottsdale, AZ. The 2011 May GB Seminar in particular should see some great competitions between the American and the European GB Forum members.

2) Forum upgrades:

- The GB Forum is now three years old and has recently undergone a much needed of updating. Thank you, George!!!

- A new forum section is forthcoming where GB Seminar attendees can discuss GB Seminar information that has not yet been released to the general public. Access to this forum section will be restricted to GB Seminar attendees only. Only information that has not yet been released will be open for discussion in this private section. All other discussions will still occur in the open sections of the forum.

3) More GB Youtube videos will be released.

4) More GB Articles will be released on the blog section of the forum.

A special thanks is due to all of the GB Forum Moderators! Without their tireless efforts, this forum would be far less than it currently is.

Thanks to all of you for an enjoyable 2010 and I am looking forward to an equally excellent 2011!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Razz

I wanna go so badly to the May seminar! We will see if it happens or not :mrgreen:

Michael Traynor

You and me both Razz, although it's looking less and less likely for me sadly :(

Guest

I'm anxiously awaiting the next European Seminar. I had to miss the first one because my girlfriend and I moved to another city right around that time... attending a seminar in the US seems unlikely this year.

Mehmet Yuce

Coach,

You had mentioned that the accommodations for the May seminar would be determined after the new year. Has a decision been made on that yet?

Coach Sommer
Mehmet said:
Coach, You had mentioned that the accommodations for the May seminar would be determined after the new year. Has a decision been made on that yet?

This should be taken care of shortly. I am still interviewing host hotels.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer