Favorite Skill?!

Started by Newguy, December 30, 2010 · 10 Replies · 2,583 Views

Newguy

Just curious...

What is your favorite skill to 1.Preform (I.e Skill you already have) 2.Watch

And What do you personally think is the most impressive skill you can A.Preform, And the most impressive to B.watch (If you say the victorian...I am going to kill you :P)

Cheers,

the newguy who is deciding what is the next skill he is going to learn ;)

Alessandro Mainente

1. muscle up without false grip. 2 backward roll to full pseudo maltese

and

1.victorian. 2 azarian to inverted cross ( i never seen that before...)

Tarun Suri

1. Inverted hang looking forward or adv. tuck planche

2. Maltese press to planche on rings

Razz

1: giants in straps (you can get so much speed without worrying :mrgreen: )

2: Straight arm pull to cross from hang

A: Cross

B: Back lever press to maltese or victorian..

Newguy

Nah :P There is a "Huge" Difference from "Favorite to" And "Most impressive" :lol:

Newguy

Like my favorite to preform is multiple Inlocates in a row. but the most impressive is prolly the Human Flag :)

Razz

Edited my post, think I got it now :)

Sternford

My favorite to watch is double layouts on floor, no twisting

Blairbob

Favorite skill I can currently do? My favorite skill I've ever trained was side saltos/flips.

My favorite skill to watch has to be a Thomas roll on FX or twisting arabian to roll out. Something like that.

The most impressive skill I can probably still do nowadays is either a bent arm press to HS or BL or maybe a standing back flip. Probably the last is the one I can do most on demand whereas the first two require I'm very fresh.

Most impressive skill to watch probably has to be tkacthev salto or Kolman on HB.

Gregor

1.don't know

2.azarian to Planche/honma to maltese (already banned skill from code of points)

a.honma to maltese

b.Fl press to victorian :mrgreen:

Animalonfire

1 Front, front, front.... (tumble track for now)

2 Bent arm back lever or one arm L sit pres HS

A Pi to 10SF in HS

B 7ball mills mess