I found this video of an performance and thought I should share it:
9XAinO-vNTY
It looks a lot like ring strength elements done on the base's hands ![]()
Started by palmcron, December 29, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,238 Views
I found this video of an performance and thought I should share it:
9XAinO-vNTY
It looks a lot like ring strength elements done on the base's hands ![]()
That was indeed very cool! Maltese and some nice planches/ planche press and of course the one arm stuff :shock:
This was a very nice display of skills. Thanks for the post.
Amazing. Loved the malteses.
I think this stuff is better
(watch it with music btw, music does the show as well), I don't remember seeing this here yet, so here it goes.
These guys (Melkart Ball) were winners of Polish "Got Talent" in 2008, but they are pro anyway, pretty amazing stuff they do.
Two movies from two stages of the show, with two different routines below.
G9scLkc3B_8
9RBURdXnodk