BASIC STATIC HOLDS

Started by Tao, December 27, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,043 Views

Tao

How many times a week could you work on static holds? Because I wonder if less is more or more is less?

Or does it all depend on your current level?

L-Sits, STraddle-L, manna, BL, FL, HS, PLanche...

Newguy
Tao said:
if less is more or more is less?

Yes.

Tao said:
Or does it all depend on your current level?

Yup! It all depends on your current workload. If you are a beginner then 3-4 times a week should be plenty without overdoing it. Once your body adapts to having this workload you can (If you want) Add more workdays for your statics. But you should have at least 1-2 rest day a week.

I am pretty sure that it takes at least 2 Or so months for your body to completely adapt to the new workload (Someone correct me if I am wrong)

What are your current Static times, if you posted them I could get a better idea of where you are at, and a better idea of your current workload.

Cheers :)

Tao

Cool thanks "Newguy"! I'll post my current times when my 8th week comes by!