I am currently helping out two people (My brothers) with the programing of a workout. And I am wondering if there is any ill effects from Just doing a FSP SSC?
Thanks
The Partially Newguy
Started by Newguy, December 27, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,404 Views
I am currently helping out two people (My brothers) with the programing of a workout. And I am wondering if there is any ill effects from Just doing a FSP SSC?
Thanks
The Partially Newguy
Is that the entire workout? What else are you doing with them?
Well one of them is just doing a FSP SSC (And for that matter does not want to take the time/effort to add the WOD or something) And another is also doing the WODs around half the time he does a workout (Trying to get him to do them 100% But sometimes he does not have the time)
Something is better than nothing. I wouldn't see it being a mistake in only doing the FSP SSC. It's documented in BtGB. For the first individual, I would push doing the WOD instead of just the FSP SSC.
Okays, after this cycle is done I'll see what I can do to get him to switch