AT 15 SECONDS
anyone else have videos of paul o'neill?
Is he the greatest of all time?
Started by shiftedShapes, June 24, 2008 · 4 Replies · 4,274 Views
AT 15 SECONDS
anyone else have videos of paul o'neill?
Is he the greatest of all time?
This element was in code of points like turned iron cross but F.I.G. throw it away.
No he is not the greatest of all time and i never heard of him before now and I'm 15 years in gymnastics.
Gregor said:This element was in code of points like turned iron cross but F.I.G. throw it away.No he is not the greatest of all time and i never heard of him before now and I'm 15 years in gymnastics.
he won the silver in the 1994 world championship I believe, and probably would have done well in 1996 olympics if the U.S. had selected him for the team (he is a ring specialist and they were looking for all arounders).
Ooo every day something new 8)
If you ask me wich is the best of all time, I would say Li Ning!!!
He's has some good stuff, but many others have down those skills, he is a little shaky, I mean of course I couldn't get close but if he did a routine something along the line of that, he wouldn't do to great.
My favorite is still Yuri van Gelder, great skills, very still on the rings, and he's just a strong guy.