Good publicity for mens Gymnastics!

Started by Mats Trane, December 26, 2010 · 8 Replies · 3,443 Views

Mats Trane
Sternford

I forgot all about this. I remember a while ago at the end of our team's practice one of the guys was recording a video to submit for it.

One site identified them as "Sasha Artemev, Alexy Bilozertchev, Chris Brooks, David Durante, Morgan Hamm, Wes Haagensen, John Macready and Steve McCain" but I think there was one more

Razz

NICE! :lol:

Blairbob

Ok, fess up. How many of you actually watched this for the gymnastics? I only caught a small portion of it, but I was barely paying attention to the gymnastics. I dunno, watching half naked men doesn't really do it for me when there are scantily clad women around. Maybe the ladies enjoyed this but it didn't do much for me.

Sternford

The fashion wasn't very good. Especially the thing at 1:39. Also I don't like model-types

Erik Sjolin
Blairbob said:
Ok, fess up. How many of you actually watched this for the gymnastics? I only caught a small portion of it, but I was barely paying attention to the gymnastics. I dunno, watching half naked men doesn't really do it for me when there are scantily clad women around. Maybe the ladies enjoyed this but it didn't do much for me.

It definitely gave me mixed feelings; I love watching high level gymnastics and I'm always in awe at the strength of the athletes. I loved this too, but for very different reasons. :lol:

Honestly though, the bit at the end with the barbell made me laugh.

Blairbob

Exactly, it was too ridiculous to hold my attention that long.

Razz

There was gymnastics in the clip?

Cole Dano

Bows head in shame :(