Power of the Dream

Started by Coach Sommer, December 25, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,455 Views

Coach Sommer

The following is a very good video montage of the Mens All Around Competition from the 1996 Olympics. This was truly one of the greatest all around competitions of all time with mere fractions of a point separating these top three athletes. In the end Xiaoshuang of China wins, with Nemov of Russia in 2nd and Scherbo of Belarussia in 3rd.



Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
phken4343

That was an excellent montage! I really enjoyed watching it!

Joshua Naterman

One handed giants! O_O!!!

Wow. Are those still done in competition? I didn't know you could DO that!

Blairbob

They are Sliz, but they have been devalued a lot so there is a less of a reason to do them anymore.

Joshua Naterman

Good lord. That is amazing to me.

Patrick McNamara

Love it! Keeps me inspired that I may be able to achieve 1/100 of that. :)