Hello all. For weeks now I've been experiencing what feels like tendon pain in my forearms - both of them, and in the same locations. I'm trying to figure out which one by looking through my A&P textbook but I'm having a hard time figuring out which one. The pain is on the ulnar side, and occurs whenever I try to extend my wrist. I only feel any pain when the weight of my body bears down on it, such as when I'm doing planche training or L-sits. The pain is even worse when I try to do the same activities while gripping parallelettes or pommels, which leads me to believe there's flexion strain as well, though I don't feel any pain while hanging from a bar or any activities where I'm "below" that which I'm gripping (ie pullups, front lever training, etc), only "above". I've also noticed that the pain is practically non-existent when I'm doing handstands, as the weight is placed throughout other areas of the palm that aren't the heel, thus less extension of the palm and thus less pain.
At one point I had taken about 5 days off to alleviate the pain, and while I thought it had worked, it appears to have returned. I'm not sure where this pain came from exactly - my original thought was overtraining on my Iron Mind Captain's of Crush grippers, but it may have very well been overtraining for the previously mentioned activities as well. In any case, is there much that I can do besides standard rest? Any recommendations for an effective amount of rest time - at least one week appears to be a given - would help too.Thank you.