Final grades!

Started by Joshua Naterman, December 20, 2010 · 14 Replies · 3,087 Views

Joshua Naterman

Well, I just got my final grades for the semester and I am very happy. I ended with a 4.04 GPA for the semester.

I believe I can graduate Summa Cum Laude, with highest honors, so as I take heavier course loads I will be spending much less time typing massive posts. I know that's probably pretty obvious, but I figured I would mention that. Having those attachments to my degrees will really help me stand out as I move forward in the field of athletic performance, so that is going to be something of a priority. I will still be around regularly, of course, but my posting volume will start to drop quite a bit once the semester starts. That doesn't mean I've gotten tired of being here or helping out, it just means I have to make sure I am able to set myself up for the highest degree of success within the field that I love.

Happy holidays to everyone who celebrates something, and enjoy the rest of this year to those who do not!

Tarun Suri
slizzardman said:
Well, I just got my final grades for the semester and I am very happy. I ended with a 4.04 GPA for the semester.

I believe I can graduate Summa Cum Laude, with highest honors, so as I take heavier course loads I will be spending much less time typing massive posts. I know that's probably pretty obvious, but I figured I would mention that. Having those attachments to my degrees will really help me stand out as I move forward in the field of athletic performance, so that is going to be something of a priority. I will still be around regularly, of course, but my posting volume will start to drop quite a bit once the semester starts. That doesn't mean I've gotten tired of being here or helping out, it just means I have to make sure I am able to set myself up for the highest degree of success within the field that I love.

Happy holidays to everyone who celebrates something, and enjoy the rest of this year to those who do not!

Slizz, Summa Cum Laude is awesome. Mad respects for achieving that and best of luck in the coming semester.

Neal Winkler

Great job man!

Joshua Naterman

Thanks! I'm starting to actually work at this school thing, so I think I can do it.

Cole Dano

You can do it!

We're behind you 100%!

diploma.png?w=300&h=249

Ryan Libke

Good luck with your studies.

Blairbob

I know where you are coming from with a busy school schedule. Earlier this year I had reverted to logging in only in the morning and/or night, sometimes only 1 time per day to get things done.

It happens. Good luck

Erik Sjolin

Congratulations, Slizzardman!

Jonas Jonzen

Congrats!!! :)

Alvaro

Remember to get wet and sandy!

Gavin Strelitz

Good work dude.

Razz

Nice man, I'm happy for you. Very impressive indeed!! :D

Joshua Naterman

Thanks guys!

Wolf, I am so ok never being wet and sandy again in my life hahaha!

Adam Bodestyne

That's great! (I think; I had to look up how the US does their grades :P)

Congrats and best wishes from this lurker on the boards who has really appreciated reading your posts.

Alvaro

aNew supperior grade should be created for you something like :

inverted kipp to summa cum laude ... Or similar :D