I may soon relocate to the Washington DC area. Can anyone reccomend a good gymnastics facility? Looking to workout there and hopefully coach a little bit on the side.
Much thanks in advance...
Started by John Sapinoso, December 20, 2010 · 8 Replies · 2,613 Views
I may soon relocate to the Washington DC area. Can anyone reccomend a good gymnastics facility? Looking to workout there and hopefully coach a little bit on the side.
Much thanks in advance...
if you google search gymnastics and the zipcode it gives you a list of gyms in the area
My wife work there. There is apparently a pretty big/nice Trapeze school right next to where she works. I know it's not gymnastics, but it is definitely pretty cool.
Yuri, I'm looking for more of a personal testimony from a trusted forum member, but thanks for the tip.
http://usa-gymnastics.org/pages/usagymclub/findagym.html?prog=ms
http://www2.usa-gymnastics.org/classifieds/online-order/east-emp.php
Tsoonami, do you know who Steven Low is? He is in that area and I think he is on the forum as braindx. However, he's not online much but you can still find him at eatmoveimprove.com
I live right outside DC and commute there to work where I am a trainer. I also happen to work at a gymnastic facility as well. It is called Hills. It is actually right outside DC in MD. I also go to Trapeze. That is more a circus school. In MD there is also Prestons and several Little Gyms. Not exactly in DC but very close and only a short metro ride away.
One of my former students coaches in this area, I will drop him a note asking for his recommendations.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Site.
Thank you everyone for the reccomendations. Hopefully one of these works out when I relocate.
![]()