Hello everyone,
I would like to draw on the wisdom all the nice people here on this forum to help me with a problem that I believe I am developping. I have been been following coach's steady state cycle program for rings on and off in the past with few problems. I had stopped for 6 months and have took to it again for the past 3 weeks. However, I have something that is concerning me...
The day after working out lately (and some times for several days) I've been experiencing some dull pain in my shoulder, which sometimes feels like a nerve is pinched and is accompanied by painful reduction in mobility. I was wondering if there was something I am doing wrong, and how I could correct it. I definetely do not want to develope any joint issues.
Here is a sample workout to give you an idea of what I am doing:
Warm up:
100 jumping jacks
3x10s ring support
3x5s L-sit
Joint loosening from head to waist (arm swinging, circles with head, wrists, etc)
Workout:
3x8s handstand hold
3x3 ring dips
3x10s tuck front levers
3x3 false grip pull-ups
3x5s back levers
3x3 skin-the-cats
Any help would be greately appreciated... if joint problems are inevitable... well.. I'd rather switch to a different modality of working out, although the rings do amazing things for my physical developpement.
P.S. I will definitley be implementing slizzardman's should routine.