I just made this and it was oh so delicious..
1 young coconut water and meat
1 scoop WPC unflavored
3 tbsp cacao and coconut sugar powder
3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
Started by John Sapinoso, December 10, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,867 Views
I just made this and it was oh so delicious..
1 young coconut water and meat
1 scoop WPC unflavored
3 tbsp cacao and coconut sugar powder
3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
Not technically a shake, but I'm quite partial to Tuna, raisins and balsamic vinegar, and again later with EVOO.
Mine is pretty close to ts00nami's :
2 cups of coconut milk,
2 cups of almond milk (or low fat milk, if you prefer),
2 scoops of whey protein (40gr),
4 tsp cocoa powder,
1 Tbsp raw honey,
It makes almost 5 cups.
---------
a few TBSP of heavy cream
filtered water
one scoop BCAA unflavored
one scoop creatine (creapure)
two scoops whey protein concentrate/isolate unflavored
--------
It is sooooooo bitter, but I'm definitely slimming down/gaining muscle. After I'm down to my goal BF% I'll introduce carbs and switch to coconut milk.