Are the Xtreme Rings sent in a big package? (I mean, do they take a lot of space; is the box a big box?) The thing is I'm visiting my sister in Boston and I want to send the rings there, but I don't have a lot of space in my luggage. Anyone knows? I need the answer ASAP pls!
Xtreme rings package
Started by Alex Solis, December 7, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,556 Views
Also, in how may days will the shipment arrive to Boston? I'll be there for only a week!
I don't know about the shipping but the package itself is like 2'x3' or so. The rings and straps themselves wont take hardly any space, so unless you don't want to open the box for some reason you should be good.
Seriously, if it gets done to it, just carry the rings and straps. Wind up the straps and they can fit in a cargo pant/shorts pocket. You can put your wrist through the rings and just hold them or of course you could just strap the rings on the outside of your luggage.
I have fit my rings and straps into a handbag before with no problems.