Just reading a bit on the btgb and thought I'd try and throw together something I stick to. I have no idea if I read anything right on building a routine, I'm basically asleep so any advice, or rearranging is welcomed. I like creating routines I can stick to for a while so I don't have to worry about what I'm doing. I'm trying to keep a tempo in my training right now, see how it works, along with integrated training. My basic goals right now are : HeS Press, Flat Tuck FL, Flat Tuck BL, Strict MU, and Floor L-Sit (flexibility part kills me). Warm-up will consist of joint rotations and Ido's shoulder / scapula routines.
Monday: (4 Rounds)
Tuck BL (15s) - Tempo OAC x 3 (3s,2s,2s)
Tuck FL (15s) - Tempo HLL x 4 (3s,3s,1s)
L-Sit PB (15s) - Tempo MU Negatives x 2 (10s)
Full ROM Pull-Ups - 2 x 5
Wall Extensions - 2 x 10
Wrist Push-Ups - 2 x 10
Tuesday: (4 Rounds)
Shuttle Run - 60s (Done on each round of FL - Weighted Killers & BL - Tempo GHR only)
FL (15s) - Weighted Killers x 12 (15 LBS)
BL (15s) - Tempo GHR x 5 (3s,3s)
L-Sit (15s) - Tempo Reverse Hypers x 4 (17.5 LBS) (2s,4s,1s)
Full ROM Dips - 2 x 5
Straddle L Work - 60s
Weighted Pike Stretch - 2 x 30s
Thursday: (4 Rounds)
BL (15s) - Towel Pull-Ups x 12
FL (15s) - Tempo Tuck Side Levers x 6 (3s)
L-Sit (15s) - Swinging Dips x 12
Full ROM Pull-Ups - 2 x 5
Bridge Wall Walks - x 10
Weighted Pike Stretch - 2 x 30s
Friday: (4 Rounds)
BL (15s) - 1/2 FL Pulls x 5
FL (15s) - Tempo Elevated HeSPU +1 Inch x 5 (3s,2s,1s)
L-Sit (15s) - Pike HeS Presses x 5
HS Wall Runs - 5 Mins
Full ROM Dips - 2 x 5
Wrist Push-Ups - 2 x 10
Straddle L Work - 60s