Alliteration aside,
I'm getting quite bad pain in my palm when I do tuck plache. is this normal? my hand position is usually palms facing forward.
Any help you could offer would be hugely appreciated!
Tom.
Started by Calder Photography, December 3, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,544 Views
Alliteration aside,
I'm getting quite bad pain in my palm when I do tuck plache. is this normal? my hand position is usually palms facing forward.
Any help you could offer would be hugely appreciated!
Tom.
I had to get my english book out to figure out what that meant again. I am not sure on the problem, but maybe it would help if you gave more detail on where exactly the pain is in your palm.
Try turning your hands to a 45 degree angle so that your thumb faces forward.
Hey guys,
Thanks for your replies! turning my hands out does alleviate the pain somewhat.
The pain is around the middle to the base of my thumb, it's sort of hard to explain but I hope that helps.
Thanks so much again for your help, for now I'll stick to turning my hands out.
Thomas
Have you been doing the wrist series posted on the forum by Coach?