Seminars are for everyone

Started by Dillon Zrike, December 1, 2010 · 7 Replies · 2,290 Views

Dillon Zrike

I've noticed that a lot of people think the seminars will be too difficult for them to attend. The seminars are intended for anyone, at any level. The program is designed so that we go over the simplest progressions to the hardest ones. This gives all a chance to work with a progression that is appropriate for them. Part of my job at the seminars is also to give instruction on the side to those who need more help, or to those who are more advanced and ready for something extra. So if you have ever wanted to come to a seminar but thought that you were too weak or not ready, pack your bags and go. The seminar is the thing that will help you get to the level you're trying to achieve.

Dillon

Razz

Definately.

Justin Kyle

Thanks for the good word Dillon! I am making an effort to come to the seminar this may. Really excited!

Cole Dano

I have personally verified this to be true and then some!

yuri marmerstein

I'd love to go sometime but the combined cost of seminar, travel, and lodging is a bit much for me.

Blairbob

Yuri, I would see if you can figure out how to split costs with other attendees. Split a room. You only need it to shower and sleep in.

Can't really get around travel fees but for food you can see about a hotplate.

Razz

May I add that I believe even elite gymnasts would benefit. I don't think anyone on this forum is at a level where coach wouldn't be able to help them, not even Gregor. No offense to Gregor I'm sure he knows what I mean :)

Blairbob

Well consider that Coach has been advising and helping Gregor on what to do...