I am having a problem with my Adv. frogstand

Started by tshane40, November 30, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,226 Views

tshane40

Hi, guys I have a problem when I do Adv. frogstand my elbows hurt. Should stick with frogstand and hold it for 60 secs before I move on to the Adv. frogstand? I am not sure if my knees should rest in my elbow sockets? Can some one help me.

Blairbob
Should stick with frogstand and hold it for 60 secs before I move on to the Adv. frogstand?

Yes, you should be able to do a 60s frogstand before moving on to adv frogstand.

I prefer to place my knees on the tricep above the elbow joint.

tshane40

oh thank you very much

Samuel Carr

It might be a good idea to first focus work on back level and l-sit work (60 seconds on floor for l-sit) before you even begin planche training