I was just curious about doing a muscle-up on this type of pull-up bar. I have a straight bar and this type at the gym I go to, I found I can do muscle-ups with a lot less of a kip and more of an actual muscle-up with this type rather than the straight where I basically kip and don't feel like I'm getting any benefit from it. Would this cause any problems in elbows or other areas because of the slight slant on the bar? Also is this actually more beneficial to have the space in between (rather than just a straight across bar) where I can lean and go into a deep dip rather than basically just kipping up? This picture is pretty much exactly the same as my gym only the end of the handles are in the middle instead of going outwards, but it's the same basic slant to it and distance I think. Arrows are where I put my hands.
