Ok so in my gym we currently don't have any Pbars or Rings as we are not a gymnastics gym but a Trampoline and Power Tumbling gym. I would love to use the statics in the book but i see that without those tools we are missing out on a ton of skills.
1. I can use stacked mats and blocks in some of the L, mana, straddle sits so im ok there.
2. What can I use for pulling work without rings or pbars besides a pull up bar and stall bars? (I have both)
3. Is there something before Frog stand for planche? Or should it go all the way back to planks and build?
Has anyone found a secure way to mount the Xrings from here to a 20' ceiling? I have a set and would buy more for strength training but I can't find a way to mount the darn things. :?