I'm still keen to go and would travel anywhere in Aus to do it. However have suffered a severe injury and so will not be at my best for awhile so me personally would much prefer it to be later on in the year.
Australia GB Seminar
Started by Edward Smith, November 26, 2010 · 30 Replies · 8,131 Views
Demus - sorry to hear about the injury, hope it heals up well.
Yip Demus, not good to hear about your injury.
I hope you heal up as quickly as possible.
Thanks guys
Injuries suck, but each day I get better. Just gotta look at it as a chance to nail the splits.
Yes, still ENORMOUS interest from me, and I would travel anywhere in Australia to do it.
A couple of thoughts:
as a newbie, the Community section is actually the last area of the forum I have visited, being more focused on how to do the workouts, etc. I was just wondering if there is someway to put the idea of an Australian course in a more prominent place for a short time to get a better idea of interested numbers? (Or is everyone different to me and always visits Community?)
Secondly, as most Aussies know, Crossfit is huge here, and a lot of trainers I know would be interested in these seminars. If we had an idea whether or not an Australian seminar will happen this year, I'm happy to email gymnasiums and Crossfit boxes to generate more interest.
I REALLY want this to happen.
Yup, I too, would be very interested in attending a semminar by Coach, and would travel to get there, being in Tassie, one gets used to traveling to get to the good stuff! Just a bit unsure wheather it would be suitable for me just yet, being a complete beginner and all... don't wanna hold anyone back!