Back Lever Pain

Started by Dillon Kolacz, November 23, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,334 Views

Dillon Kolacz

I just started training Back levers and I discovered that when I go into the advanced tuck position my head feels like it's going to explode! lol... And when I breath it feels like my rib cage is going to break apart. Is this stuff normal? It feels more intense than when I first started doing handstands and getting the crazy head rushes.

Christian Sørlie

You might be rushing things abit. 30 sec german hangs, 60 sec superman holds and german hang pulls are great exercises.

Razz

It is normal and you will get used to it, although it may seem like you're choosing a too hard variation. Try to take one step back and work on your breathing, then come back to it after a while.

Blairbob

I concur with Razz.