When the planche becomes too easy...

Started by Erik Sjolin, November 23, 2010 · 7 Replies · 2,745 Views

Sternford

Photoshopped. I can tell by some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few 'shops in my time

Erik Sjolin
Sternford said:
Photoshopped. I can tell by some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few 'shops in my time

I can tell by the pixels. There's thousands of them. I mean, the whole thing is practically made of pixels! :)

Christian Sørlie

So the guy just being in the air unsupported is not the give away? :D

Michael Traynor
Sternford said:
Photoshopped. I can tell by some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few 'shops in my time

LOL!

How about "Photoshopped. This defies the laws of physics"

I thnk the OP might have known this was fake ;P

Plus that's a horrible body line position ;)

Erik Sjolin

It's an April Fool's joke from the Beastskills website. I thought it was too funny not to share (especially the "almost a no-handed planche except one hand is scared to let go" = one arm planche)

Newguy
I keep falling up

This problem is often a result of low bodyweight. This is also why the kids in this article have not yet mastered a no handed planche. They are so skinny that if they tried, they'd fall right off the Earth! For those looking to solve this problem, may I recommend two staples in any athletes diet - Fried Twinkies and the 30,000 calorie sandwich.

:lol:

Yup Coach, you should definately start your athletes on a fried twinkies and 30,000 Calorie sandwich diet!!!

Animalonfire

It was exactly that which brought this program to my attention. Much to my delight, as Coach S and Ido are far superior teachers to anyone else I've encountered