Someday I will do this ring strength routine...

Started by Neal Winkler, November 19, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,971 Views

Neal Winkler

Fill in the blank.

Someday I will do the following ring strength routine: ___________________

Here's mine -

Front pull to inverted hang --> reverse muscle up to handstand --> with straight arms lower to straddle planche --> with bent arms lower to back lever --> bounce into iron cross --> lower to hang --> slow dislocate --> kip to l-sit --> bent press to handstand --> negative reverse muscle up --> negative front pull and drop

pogo69

any WOD; as written; with good form.

Razz

Backwards kip to maltese-->nakayama-->pike press to inverted cross-->jovtchev-->drop to inverted hang-->reverse muscle up to inverted cross (this will be named Thomsen :lol: )-->lower to a couple of press HS and cross pullouts..

John Sapinoso

bent arms lower to back lever --> bounce into iron cross

I don't think that's technically a bounce anymore.

Sternford
Razz said:
reverse muscle up to inverted cross

Why not go all the way and reverse butterfly to handstand?

Razz

Sternford maybe when I'm 30 or something.. :P