Hey guys,
I have long been pondering on how to properly set up a pair of rings in my apartment. Unfortunately the ceiling is just a thin layer of concrete that I can't hang anything off (there are beams on top of that but they are right above my dining table
). I do however have a brick wall that should be plenty strong enough to bolt something into, and I wouldn't even mind having some sort of free standing ring tower as long as I can somehow fold it up and move it out of the way when I have guests over.
Using a standard power tower or a door mounted pullup bar is not an option, I want this setup to be completely solid, safe and work for all movements properly.
Here is one idea for something made out of square steel tubing, hope you can sort of make out what it's supposed to be. Microsoft PowerPoint as a CAD program for the win.
The arms going away from the wall would have to be long enough, a bit less than I am tall for things like levers etc. They could be made to fold down pretty easily as well.

Has anybody built something like this? I have access to all the tools for wood and metal work, and kinda know how to use them.
Cheers,
Lukas