I've tried a Tuck Planche and can't get my feet off the ground.
Should I do a Straight Arm Frog Stand?
Also the taller you are the more difficult it has to be to do the planche. Is that true?
With a Straddle Planche can your straddle ever be too wide?Like Splits wide.
Here is what I did to Coach Sommers planche progression for me.
Bent Arm Frog Stand
One Legged Frog Stand (Only if you can't do a straight arm frog stand)
Straight Arm Frog Stand
Tuck Planche
Advanced Tuck Planche
One Legged Advance Tuck Planche (If Straddle is too difficult after the 60sec)
Straddle Planche
The pushups go in their just as Coach Sommers had them before I just didn't wanna type it.
This may not be for everyone but I'm using it.
This also might take longer than Coach's Progression but to me I'm making a smoother transition to the next stage.