God damn beast! Don't know why he jumped off the rings at worlds?
http://www.gymnastike.org/coverage/2376 ... t-on-Rings
http://www.gymnastike.org/coverage/2376 ... n-Jovtchev
FZDQVLFiWlU
jPLfEYO039g
Started by Razz, November 14, 2010 · 8 Replies · 2,350 Views
God damn beast! Don't know why he jumped off the rings at worlds?
http://www.gymnastike.org/coverage/2376 ... t-on-Rings
http://www.gymnastike.org/coverage/2376 ... n-Jovtchev
FZDQVLFiWlU
jPLfEYO039g
The second video where he is wearing a uniform is during podium training, not during competition.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Aha, the thought had crossed my mind. Is there any video of him in the competition?
Definitely still a beast!!!
I always wondered, how come gymnasts always look at their feet during inverted hangs? Isn't it better form if they had a neutral head position?
Try it some time and you'll know why.
When I would do inverted hangs on the beach and see all the way down it was kind of trippy but I think I didn't have as steady as balance. Maybe it allows to focus better or be more steady.
I have tried it many times. I understand that it is much easier to be focused when lookup up, but I figure that it's like anything that is praticed often... the CNS will adapt. So I always do inverted hangs while looking forward. Are you implying that I should stop before I adapt to this position?
When you are looking up, you know where and when (if you have a swing) to kick up.
That guy will always be my gymnastics hero!