I'm always excited when I see a new Ido video!
G6BBk3Nvj9k
Started by Neal Winkler, November 11, 2010 · 9 Replies · 2,424 Views
I'm always excited when I see a new Ido video!
G6BBk3Nvj9k
Yeah, I got that in my youtube subcriptions too. Loving the flow and the ease with which he does things.
Everthing's got this simian quality. Wonder what the people walking by were thinking? Probably not "hey, I wanna try that!"
New Ido video is like "Everybody stop whatever the hell you're doing, this is more important!"
Razz said:New Ido video is like "Everybody stop whatever the hell you're doing, this is more important!"
Haha! That's so true! I paused my episode of pokemon ![]()
I'm really liking this one, very beautiful organic, practical movements. I can't wait for Ido's visit to Helsinki!
This is inspiring me to find ways to incorporate some more exotic yoga movements into this same kind of fluid work BEAUTIFUL!
Mr Brady said:I can't wait for Ido's visit to Helsinki!
That's a sentance with a punch. Can I ask when and why he's coming? A seminar/workshop maybe??
Open for all?? Dare I hope??
I should have kept that to myself until its 100% official, just got so stoked from the video. We are talking about a workshop. With Coach Sommer's approval we will post details here when its confirmed.
But let's not derail this thread.
NICE! I was actually going to ask you at the seminar Brady, to get him to come to Helsinki for a workshop ![]()
I am such an uncoordinated clod... ![]()
Ido's videos are amazing. I could watch that stuff all day. To boot he seems like a REALLY nice guy as well...
Wow! As usual.