Question about WOD

Started by Bruno Cochofel, November 7, 2010 · 4 Replies · 1,829 Views

Bruno Cochofel

Hi, first let me say that I'm new to this forum and I've been reading it almost everyday and I like very much all the help...

I've one question, how can I add FSP and FBE to the WOD?

I want to train the static positions and need some help with the training method, should I use only the WOD or add some FSP at the start?

Thanks for this great forum,

Bruno

Christian Sørlie

Welcome! :D

Regarding the FSP:

Read this thread, and focus on p.2 where Slizzardman really lays it out.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4697

And the WOD's themselves really take care of the FBE's

Adam Bodestyne

Thanks for pointing out that post, Christian, I also seem to have missed that one.

Since your link seemed to be a bit wonky, here's a link to slizzardman's first post on the second page, but there's some useful discussion in the other posts in that same thread, too!

Bruno Cochofel

Thx you for the quick answer, here goes some reading.. ;-)

Bruno Cochofel
thanners said:
Thanks for pointing out that post, Christian, I also seem to have missed that one.

Since your link seemed to be a bit wonky, here's a link to slizzardman's first post on the second page, but there's some useful discussion in the other posts in that same thread, too!

About those pre-requisites, are there any pictures? Sorry but I'm having trouble with the exercises description, not quite used to that vocabulary. Reverse Plank I understood, the others, not quite.. Picture will help, if anyone as some..

Thx,

Bruno