I never heard of this before. Seems it would be simple enough to setup
HDTwQGEeGZc
Started by rubadub, November 6, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,452 Views
I never heard of this before. Seems it would be simple enough to setup
HDTwQGEeGZc
Loads of fun and very easy to set up, definitely give it a try if you're interested.
I just purchased a Gibbon basic line. I set it up easily between two trees in the front yard. I am still working on standing on the thing, but it is a blast. I recommend it highly. It is a lot of fun. Gibbon has a channel on youtube, which has all kinds of tutorials. There are ways to set up slacklines without buying a kit, but it is a lot easier to just buy a ready made unit.
I just used the cargo straps I used to hang my rings on for a slackline hehehe
It was very fun.
Bouncing while standing up (once you get used to standing a little) isn't that much harder, which is also really fun. I never left the line though, I was too close to hitting some important male organs once.
The slackline in the video is easier for tricking because it's wider. The basic DIY slackline is with 1" nylon tubular webbing, which is harder to do tricks on.
Slackline express has good package deals as well.