Is this Jeff?

Started by Neal Winkler, November 5, 2010 · 9 Replies · 2,508 Views

Neal Winkler

Is this the Jeff guy that's supposed to be hooge?

image002.jpg

AlexX

I am confused you don't think the guy in the picture is big? I agree it's hard to tell but if he is around 5'8 he is at least 180 and probably closer to 200 (these could be wayyyy off depending on his height and fat levels). Eh, I suppose hooge is a relative term to the person saying it so I should probably ask what context was he referred to as huge? I was simply thinking in terms of a guy that size doing gymnastics (since he seems to be imitating an iron cross) then this guys seems pretty big to me.

Freeflyer

It's spelled "hyooge"

And I wish I was that big :(

AlexX
Nick_EOD said:
It's spelled "hyooge"

And I wish I was that big :(

haha sorry I am not up to bro lingo. After I read that I saw your signature and was like 177 is pretty big what is he talking about? but then I saw your height, still I imagine you are way closer to that physique than I am at 160 5'8 (well not now because I just lost 12 lbs but normally I am, now I feel like a stick figure:()

Neal Winkler
AlexX said:
I am confused you don't think the guy in the picture is big? I agree it's hard to tell but if he is around 5'8 he is at least 180 and probably closer to 200 (these could be wayyyy off depending on his height and fat levels). Eh, I suppose hooge is a relative term to the person saying it so I should probably ask what context was he referred to as huge? I was simply thinking in terms of a guy that size doing gymnastics (since he seems to be imitating an iron cross) then this guys seems pretty big to me.

I didn't mean to imply the guy in the pic wasn't hyooge. I just know Jeff is supposed to be hyooge and I was wondering if that was him.

AlexX

oh ok, yeah that's why I asked about it. Who is Jeff btw?

Razz

Coachs assistant ;)

Btw I believe Jeff is in one of Idos pics on facebook. I gotta admit I always check Idos photo albums when new ones come up, feel kinda stalkerish but it's so exciting and inspiring! :mrgreen:

Coach Sommer

No that is not Jeff.

Jeff is in the photo below. And in a battle of the iron crosses, here is a photo of Dillon as well.

Your in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Neal Winkler

Thanks Coach! He's definitely got a huge frame on him.

Razz

Jesus christ, he's a monster! haha