Is your shower experience... Boring?

Started by Freeflyer, November 3, 2010 · 7 Replies · 20,995 Views

Freeflyer

I know this isn't really gymnastics related... but we don't have an off-topic and this had to be shared:

jUjh4DE8FZA

Cole Dano

Nick did you not get your coffee today?

Freeflyer
Mr Brady said:
Nick did you not get your coffee today?

As a matter of fact, I am out of 5hrs today. So I suppose you could say yes.

Freeflyer

For anyone that does find this as amusing as I did, look up Powerthirst and Brawndo on youtube as well if you haven't. I still laugh at them years later. But maybe that is because I am really immature deep down.

Sternford
Nick_EOD said:
For anyone that does find this as amusing as I did, look up Powerthirst and Brawndo on youtube as well if you haven't. I still laugh at them years later. But maybe that is because I am really immature deep down.

It is the thirst mutilator

Tarun Suri

I freaking love it!

Alvaro

I almost wake up all my family laughing!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Razz

was pretty funny, I was just too tired yesterday to comment :mrgreen: