Ok guys, this is part 1 of at least a 3 part series I am working on. This video covers three versions of two stretches that will be used to help restore a healthy shoulder position.
This is not a complete rehab routine, but postural correction MUST be the first phase of rehab. If your posture is off, you will have less space in the shoulder socket and you will be contributing to the inflammation if you focus on something like external rotations or whatever else if you already have pain. I am not saying those are bad, but you must first correct shoulder position and get rid of excess inflammation. This video will help a lot with that. I have helped several of our members with this via private messaging and quite a few around town at the gyms.
By the time this series is finished it WILL be a fairly complete rehab routine complete with explanations on how each exercise affects the shoulder and what the purpose is within the context of rehab.
In the meantime, enjoy this video! I plan on having part two up by Friday.
gnAsnVNh0C0